When I was alone in LA after yt left, I met this person. He is the only person whom I trust and depend on after the incident besides the security. He helped me alot.. really alot. With him around, I feel secured and safe unknowingly. He brought me laughter after this incident and taught me alot of things. Things that never can be exchanged with money. Things that cannot be studied from books. Although I only met him for one day, I feel that I have known him for years.
Quoting from him,
" this is just like a car accident which can be seen everyday on the road, most importantly I am alright and I should stick to my original plan and go on with life."
" sometimes it is boring to stick to your daily routine, things do happen".... haha
" this is like a movie and I'm having a minor role as the driver in it".... haha
" Go home let your parents see that you are alright and head back to Canada"
" Don't be a chicken and a crybaby" he'll always say.
" If u never take this step out, u will always be scared."
" Compared to the people now in New Orleans, I am considered much more fortunate."
These quotes set me thinking. I really took his words and will stand up stronger again, he may not realise how much his words meant to me.. but i'm glad to have met him when I was alone in LA. He helped me alot and enlightened me with his words. We may never meet again and he will not know that here in Singapore there's a girl who took his word so seriously and is set to face challenges despite of this setback.
Well, he is the driver of my movie, he drove me to the airport and say he will miss me. He asked me to call him or send him a postcard when I reach Singapore safely. I did call him and I can hear that he sounded relieved. He also asked to make sure if I will be going to Toronto. I know he really wanted me to go so as to continue with life and not let such a thing bring me down. I need to take this step out... really.
I hope that I can see him again and thank him personally but I know it seems impossible. Despite saying a thousand times thank you, it may not seem enough. We may never meet again as we are so far apart. However, I'm glad to have met and known him and more than happy to know that there's someone at the other side of the world who cares about me. He may not realise how important he is to me during that time. Really fortunate to have met him.
Thanks A******!!
1)thanks for accompanying me down to the airport to meet the consulate people when its not part of your job
2)thanks for the three safe, memorable, fruitful and full of laughter trips in your car
3)thanks for getting me my high class dinner at the italian restaurant
4)thanks for teaching me the ways of life
5)thanks for the 'right' and 'wrong' theory of driving
6)thanks for promising me to drive me to the airport for my departure flight as you are the only one i trust
7)thanks for fufiling your promise
8)thanks for waiting for me to drive me to the airport even though u can go home for the day to rest
9)thanks for being there letting me feel safe after this incident and after yt and d left and that i'm not alone
10)thanks for letting me realise how fortunate I am when compared to the people who are fighting against the flood now and losing their home, their shelter, their food, their money
11)thanks for carrying my ultra big and heavy luggage yourself and not wanting to let me help
Thanks for everything and I will never forget your words....
[[`*My Adores]]
[[`*Music's Playing]]
Artist: Stephanie Sun
[[`*My Lil Thoughts]]
|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|August 2007|September 2007
*Huishi|
|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
Song: Wan mei de yi tian
[[`*The Lil Conversations]]
*Yanting|
*Minyan|
*Shiqi|
[[`*Credits TO]]
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|
|iwebtunes|